COVID-19: Thoughtful Safety Precautions
The safety of our patients and staff is our priority.
Please read the precautions we are taking to protect the safety of our community.
Temperature Screening and Exposure Questionnaire
A touchless thermal temperature scanner will now be used to monitor the temperature of visitors and staff members as they enter the facility. Any patient with a temperature over 100.4 will be asked to reschedule their appointment. You will also be asked questions regarding any COVID and travel exposure over the past 14 days.
Social Distancing Efforts
Following CDC guidelines, social distancing will continue to be practiced through the following:
- Patients are asked not to bring a guest unless accompanying a minor under 18.
- Staggered appointment spots will allow us to thoroughly clean work space between patients.
- Our office is open, but both entrances to the building and our office requires a mask to be worn.
- We will eliminate walk-in patients. For now, please make an appointment for eyeglass deliveries, common adjustments or contact lens deliveries.
- We can make arrangements to mail your eyeglasses and contact lenses. Please call or email if you have any questions.
- We will offer a speedy check-in. The specific reason for your visit will be obtained while making your appointment online or during the telephone appointment confirmation.
- Immediately entering our 20th floor, you will be directed to an internal waiting room or exam room depending upon your type of exam.
- Our trained staff will take extra time between patient visits to clean and sterilize our office space.
- Children’s toy area has been removed for now.
- All magazines and reading material have been removed. For your protection, our main waiting room is closed.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
You are required to have a mask to enter the building and our 20th floor office. You are to use hand sanitizer on the table outside our elevators upon arrival. We strongly believe in keeping you safe and are taking extra steps to keep our surroundings clean and sanitized according to the CDC guidelines.
We will continue as always to maintain a clean office environment. Alcohol sanitation, Pure&Clean disinfectant and hypoclorous acid will be used on all equipment and surfaces including chairs, telephones, computer keyboards and eyeglasses and frames.